Learn AWS from scratch to Mastery
AWS training and certification
Keep your edge in the market by developing your skills and knowledge of the AWS Cloud.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has enabled millions of organizations around the world to transform their model by allowing them to adapt quickly to increasingly complex and changing environments.
These same organizations today need people with cloud computing skills to take advantage of Amazon’s web services (AWS) to improve operational efficiency, increase agility and optimize costs.
As an official AWS Training and Certification partner, iNode Expertise offers the most relevant and up-to-date AWS learning content on the market. Our experts will help you develop your skills, confidence and credibility in the AWS Cloud.
What you could learn?
- You will have high level overview on what AWS Cloud is all about.
- You will be ready to give the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification exam.
- There are no prerequisite.
This course is designed from absolute scratch and is intended for individuals who intend to begin their journey into AWS and give the AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification.
With easy to understand videos, dedicated Exam preparation section, and 300+ practice questions, this course is all that is needed to gain the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification.
- Those intending to gain AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification
- Those who need to gain high level overview of Amazon Web Services
This course is designed to teach business leaders and IT technical professionals the benefits of computing in the AWS Cloud. This course covers AWS services for computing, storage, database management, networking, and content delivery. In this 3-hour course, you will learn how to use AWS services to improve business processes and also gain an understanding of how to benefit from AWS security and compliance services.
- Define the cloud and how it works
- Explain the benefits of the AWS Cloud
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Gain a deeper understanding of AWS core services
- Explain the shared responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS Cloud
Who Can Benefit
- Business leaders and IT-technical professionals
- Learners who want to learn about basic cloud concepts, AWS Cloud terminology, and AWS core services
Module 1: Introduction to the Cloud and AWS
- Benefits of cloud computing
- Cloud computing components
- Cloud computing deployment models
Module 2: Overview of AWS Services
- AWS service domains
- Networking and Content Delivery
Module 3: Security and Compliance Overview
- Overview of security
- Shared responsibility model
- AWS security services
- AWS compliance